Dr. Matthew Ehrenberg provides sensitive and caring in-home euthanasia services for your cat, dog, or other small pet. The service can be provided anywhere you and your pet is most comfortable.
The doctor administers two medications: a sedating or anesthetizing medication followed by the euthanasia medication. It typically takes about 1 to 15 minutes for the pet to drift off to sleep after the first medication. During this time, you may say good-bye to your beloved pet. The last thing your pet will know is your loving farewell.
Once the first medication has taken full effect, your pet will be mentally unaware of receiving the final medication which will stop the heart almost right away.
Features of our service are:
- Caring administration of the service in your home or other location of your choice.
- Private cremation with delivery of the ashes directly to you.
- Memorial clay paw print.
- Pet loss book from the Montgomery family collection.
- Memorial candle.
- Bereavement counseling on request.
- Optional aerial spreading of ashes over the ocean.
- Reasonable special requests are always welcome.
Pricing: Prices are provided for the San Fernando Valley. Surrounding areas are an additional $50.
|Pet Size||Daytime||Nights, Weekends, & Holidays|
|Up to 25 lbs.||$490||$725|
|26 to 60 lbs.||$565||$725|
|61 to 100 lbs.||$640||$725|
|101 to 150 lbs.||$715||Call for Quote|
|>150 lbs.||Call for Quote||Call for Quote|
- Matthew Ehrenberg, DVM, ABVP